- “"I didn't let him escape. I just guided him. And where I guide him... ...Depends on my mood that day!"”
- — Angel/Devil Dog
Angel/Devil Dog is a resident of Gregory House. She often appears to others in her friendly inviting angel form, but switches sides once who's she's guiding is out of earshot.
"The treacherous and untrustworthy Devil Dog often appears to her victims first in her friendly Angel Dog form. Imagine the relief of a terrified Gregory House guest at the sight of the glowing, friendly Angel Dog, surely coming to their rescue. In a flash, however, Angel Dog is transformed into a snarling, evil apparition with a pitchfork - Devil Dog! The canine curmudgeon loves nothing more than banishing victims to Hell! " (official description, link now deprecated)
Appearance in Gregory Horror ShowEdit
Angel/Devil Dog only appears in the first mainstream season of the anime, while others from Soul Collector had appeared more often.
Appearance in Gregory Horror Show: Soul CollectorEdit
To obtain her soul, you must distract her. At 6:00 PM, Angel Dog will be in the Lounge, waiting to watch her game on the TV. However, usually at that time, Gregory comes in to clean the Lounge, causing an argument between the two. To get Angel Dog's soul, retrieve Gregory's dirty magazine from the storeroom and have it be your equipped key item shortly before 6:00 PM. Wait for Gregory at the Lounge door and give him the magazine. He will run off to hide it again and forget about cleaning the Lounge. Watch Angel Dog through the keyhole and eventually she will approach the TV, leaving her soul behind on the table.
Watch out for other guests at that time as you head in to retrieve the soul. Around this time, Catherine is making her way to the Nurse's Office according to her schedule while Mummy Papa is out and about.
Appearance in Gregory Horror Show: Another World Edit
Angel/Devil Dog appears in Chapter 10, "Devil and Angel".
- "This is the last time! Are you going, or not?"
- "Now I want you to remember something. There was a way out all along. You just couldn't see it."
- "So what if I'm a dog? Better than being a crazy rat!"
- "I'll save you this time, but just this once~!"
- She and Gregory are shown to be on harsh terms.
- She conjures a door reading "Heaven or Hell" for people to travel through; however, even she doesn't know which way the path leads.