- — TV Fish, if he hears you in Soul Collector
TV Fish is a skeletal fish with its head as the form of a television. He is well known for being able to show faded memories from your mind, and project them onto his TV screen. TV Fish rarely talks, and never approaches you directly.
This is one of many electronic video fish that wander the halls of Gregory House. They are beautiful, glowing creatures with video monitors for heads, and they swim through the air in the hallways and rooms. They can pass through solid objects like ghosts. They are generally benign, but have the disconcerting ability to receive memories and thoughts from guests like TV signals.
Appearance in Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector
To get TV Fish's soul, you must first locate the Dead Remote in one of the three rooms in Basement Level 1. After finding this you must go to the shop and get the batteries, trading items with worth value. After putting the batteries in the Dead Remote, you must go find the jukebox in the Bar and knock on it. TV Fish is attracted to electrical waves so he appears after you do.
Once TV Fish appears, shoot him with the electrified remote and he will temporarily be stunned, thus dropping his soul.
- Most people think that TV Fish only appears in the basements. This is incorrect, as you can see him on the First Floor in the bar by knocking on the jukebox, however, the nervous fish may flee once he has you in sight.
- TV Fish never speaks, but expresses his emotion though punctuation. For example, if he spots you, he will be surprised, thus saying "...!?" or "!!!".
- There is no knowledge of TV Fish attacking you in Soul Collector, even with his Lost Soul taken. It is unknown if he is just shy or kind to the player. Either way, there is no need to worry if you see him, for he will not try and attack you. However, some claim he does attack you at a very specific hour.
- Apparently TV Fish is able to split into multiple kinds, or, there just multiple TV Fish, as seen in The Second Guest.
- In Soul Collector, if the player knocks on his body while he is unconscious, the player will get an item, such as Fish Life TV guide magazine, Fresh Meat or Eyedrops.